Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Writing

 


I was on a school trip with classmates and teacher. As my class and I was walking along the great wall of China we stopped half way to talk about the facts of the great wall of China I started to day dream about something I can’t remember what I was day dreaming about. Once I had came back to the real world I looked around me and my class was gone! Oh no I had got lost arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I ran all around the Great wall of China but they were no where to be seen.





 I said to my self what if Miss West is freaked out that I have goten lost. Then I started crying for a little while then suddenly  I heard a voice saying Kahzyilou are you okay we thought you had goten lost. As soon as I





heard the voice talking to me It was all of my classmates. I was so happy that I was with my class again. Once My class and I got to the End of the wall we were so tired. After the trip we made it back to school.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.