Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Writing task 2020

 On the 24th of march on my birthday me and my family got a nivite to do the amazing race with other people.I was so happy it was the best birthday present ever.I got into my racing cloths and also my family did to.once we were done there was a ride waiting for me and my family. Me and my family were staying in a hotel in brasilia were the amazing race was being hald.My family and i got into the car and were on our way to me on the amazing race i was so exited.Once we got there we were all set to go.there was a host who was hosting me and my family and other people.The time had come were we had to start racing.The hoster said are you ready we all said yes including the other people. Once the man said go me and my family ran right for our disternation.The disternation that we had to go to was rio de janeiro.Me and my family went well at first then we got half way and we were lost.So we started asking people what way to go now so that we could get to rio de janeiro that is some place in brazil.We keeped on asking people what way to go they keeped on telling as what way to go they could understand me and my family at first.Then me and my family keeped on asking what way to go but we got to a point were a lady could’nt understand us so we wrote o note to the lady saying hello can you please help me and my family find our way to rio de janeiro.When we had finished the note we went to go and find the lady for her to find out what it said.Once the lady had found out what it said she had found us and told as what way to go next.Me and my family had finished the amazing race and me and my family had came in first place and that was our amazing race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.