Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

Writing task 2020

 On one beautiful day in Brazil my friends and I woke up .We had a chat to see what we should do on this beautiful day in Brazil. My friends and I all decided that we would go to the rainforest. My friends and I had a very lovely breakfast. After our breakfast we all got into our rainforest clothes. I was so excited to go and see all the amazing animals in the beautiful rainforest. Once my friends and I got to the rainforest we had one of the workers come with as to tell as the interesting facts about the rainforest animals that we see. My friends and I saw lots of very cool animals like the toucan bird and the Brazilian jaguar. I saw one interesting animal called the three toed sloth. I pointed up for my friends to see it too. They were all very surprised to see one of those weird looking things. They have three fingers, three toes and they are very hairy. They are also very slow at everything. As my friends and I were walking by I saw a butterfly that had a broken wing so I had an idea to help this animal. I thought I would help it by finding a leaf that is about the size of the butterflies wing. I would put the leaf on the butterfly and maybe it would be able to fly again. Once I had finished helping the butterfly we started walking again on our way to the end of the walk in the rainforest. When we got to the end of the rainforest my legs were very sore and I was very tired. My friend and I went to the car and went back to the hotel to have a sleep because we were that tired. That was our lovely day in Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.