Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Writing task

One sunny day in belgium i had a knock at the hotel door. There was a man holding a invitation to something .The man said hello i said hello to him aswell  the man gave me the invitation something. m I said thank you very much suddenly the man left.I called out to my mum and said mum i have something for bouth of as then my mum come to open the invitation with me.When i opened it it said hi kahzyilou you have the opportunity to come to my famous chocolate shop and watch famous people make chocolate you also get to taste the very nice delicious chocolate.Me and my mum were so happy that we had the opportunity to go to this famous chocolate shop.Me and my mum got in to our best cloths and went right to the car.When we got there me and my mum were so happy that we ran right into the shop.When we got in to the chocolate shop we said thank you for the invitation for as to come here we are so happy to taste all the amazing chocolate.we taste looks of sweets.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.