Pages

Friday 28 August 2020

Writing task 2020

 Dear Diary, 

Madagascar is a very lovely place that sit on the Indian sea. So it was a lovely day in Madagascar my family and I woke up and got ready for a lovely day in Madagascar. So up and out of our tents but the minute up and  out of the tent I could feel the nice cold breeze and smell the nice  fresh  air. I could hear the birds chirping and singing as  our day began. First we went to have a nice swim in the fresh water. I could tell that the water was fresh because it was clean and it smelt fresh if it wasn’t fresh then I wouldn’t get in the water but it was fresh which is a good thing. The food that we ate here in Madagascar was delicious and just tasted amazing. Second thing that my family and I went to go and do was the first one in my family to spot a Ring Tailed Lemur get two dollars when we get back to New Zealand and of course I won the two dollars. The last thing we did was have another swim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.