Pages

Monday 17 August 2020

Writing task 2020

Dear Diary,

When I first arrived in the capital city of Canada, Ottawa, with my best friend Paulah, we were so happy. We both wondered what would bring Paulah and I great pleasure on our journey in Ottawa.

Paulah and I went to go and book into our very amazing hotel. Once Paulah and I got to our very amazing hotel we went to the reception and asked for the key to our room. Paulah had to tell the receptionist that her and I had booked a hotel room online. Once Paulah and I had told the receptionist that we had book a hotel room the lady that was at the reception desk gave us the key and said, "On the top floor - number 12."

"Thank you." Paulah and I said.

We got to our hotel room. Once we opened the door we had an amazing room!!!! Also an amazing view to the water!!!. Paulah and I settled ourselves, put our bags in our rooms and already we were out the door and out the hotel. The only reason why Paulah and I were out of the hotel already was because we wanted to see who we would meet on our first day in Canada, Ottawa, or what we would see.

Sadly we didn’t see anything interesting or meet anyone although we did see lot’s of amazing restaurants that I wanted to go to. Paulah and I made an agreement that we would go to one of the restaurants for dinner tomorrow on our second day in Ottawa and I said deal to our agreement.

"That was our first day in Ottawa Canada." I said to Paulah. She said, "Yep, that  was our first day in Canada." We went back to our amazing hotel and put our pajamas on and jumped right into bed. The bed was so comfortable. I fell right asleep. So did Paulah.

It was our second day in Ottawa Canada. I got out of bed and went into Paulah’s room and woke her up. I told her the she was snoring so loud that the hotel room shook. "Haha!" We laughed. I got Paulah up and out of bed for breakfast. Once I got her up and out of bed she had said this to me, "You're just the same as my mum, Kahzyilou. Always getting me up and out of bed." I replied back to her comment and to her in person, "Don’t expect it every day Paulah, otherwise if you do expect it tomorrow and I don’t wake you up tomorrow, you would be left behind. So you'd better get up out of bed yourself." After that I called room service for some breakfast. Paulah and I got waffles and chocolate pancakes. They were so delicious.

We got into our best clothes and went out the door. We also locked the door because we forgot to lock the door yesterday when we just ran right out and didn’t shut or lock the door. Once we did that Paulah and I left the hotel. As we were just about to walk away from the hotel we meet this girl called Amiria. She was the girl who was staying in the hotel room next to me and Paulah. Paulah and I invited Amiria if she wanted to join us on our journey. She said, "Yes please! I would love to join you on your journey. I have nothing to do today anyway." I said, "Okay cool. Let’s go then."

We all went to have a look at the museum. After that we went to have lunch together at this place. I forgot what it was called but their food was very nice they had cooked it very well. They made it with love I would say. Then we went boating along the water and found same amazing fish along the way. Once we had finished boating along the river it was time for dinner. At the restaurant we meet two other girls. Their names were Naomi and Leanora. I asked if they would like to have dinner with us. They both said, "Of course. We would love to."

All of us shared a pizza. It was cooked very well. It was also made with love. Here is one interesting thing about us. We all stayed in the same hotel. It was like the most popular hotel in Ottawa Canada. We all got to the hotel and went to our hotel rooms and went to bed for a new day tomorrow.

It was a new day and we booked out of our hotel room. Not just me and Paulah, also all of the girls that we meet aswell. Once we booked out of the hotel all of us got onto a plane. We were all on the same plane too. We all lived in New Zealand. That was my 2 day holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.