Pages

Monday 24 August 2020

Writing task 2020


Dear Diary,  

My family and I arrived in Kenya where lot’s of animals are.  My family and I are

only staying in Kenya for one day. My family and I went to this camping area to set up our tents.

Once our tents were all set up we began our adventure. Suddenly it was dark time and I and my family

had to go to sleep so that’s what we did. All of us went to bed in our tent. It was so not comfortable.


It was a new day and we all got up and put some day clothes on and started our adventure.

We went on a wildlife safari adventure.


On our wildlife safari we saw lots of very cool animals like the big stomping Elephants. We also saw

leopards, lions, tigers and much more. We drove all over the wildlife. Then once we had finished our

wildlife safari we went back to our tent and packed our bags to make our way back to New Zealand.

I was so sad that we only could stay in Kenya for one day only but we had to go back home because my

Mum wanted to. Luckily we all made it back home safely. Once we got back to New Zealand we had to

go into lockdown so we should have stayed in Kenya until the lockdown was over. We would have had

to go into lockdown anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.