Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Writing task 2020

Dear mum and dad,

I am having a very lovely time in Brasilia with my friends. They are loving it

here in Brasilia. Guess what my friends and I got up to last night?

We went to a restaurant in town. It was the best restaurant I  had ever

been to in Brazil. Their food was amazing, like very amazing! Guess what

I  had at the restaurant? I had the  feijoada. It was just amazing. It had

onion, garlic, bay leaf and some ground meat.

Oh, and the ground meat was just tasted

delicious! It looked a little like a soup. It even tasted like a soup. The

food in this place is just  amazing. Thanks so much Mum and Dad for

letting me come to this amazing place with my friends. I can’t wait to

come back to New zealand to tell you more of my adventure.


From Kahzyilou  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.